Let them run, jump and play without stopping for pant hitch-ups! Reversible, super comfy, and adjustable from sizes 2T to 12Y, this little belt is a workhorse who's in it for the long haul.
- Band made from recycled polyester made from used water bottles
- Recycled, hypoallergenic zinc alloy hardware
- 1” wide band fits standard toddler and kids’ belt loops
- Extends from 16” to 36” (40.5 cm to 91.5 cm)
- Easy-to-use hook clasp (it can even be left closed - the stretch band allows it to be pulled down with pants, making this the perfect belt for when the urge strikes!)
- Machine washable in belt loops (consider protecting the hardware)
Plus, free repairs or replacements for a decade.
These belts are sewn at our Edmonton, Canada studio and are backed by our living-wage supply chain.